Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Love New York---the best!

I Love New York---the best!
Hekhekhek...I seldom like drama-series especially if it's Tagalog...but this one is a classic...GMA's very first local production shoot abroad...very nice original story...ass inn...I love it...Here's an update about this Kapuso show...
____________________
July 10 to 14, 2006: Confrontation time!
It’s an intense week for I Luv NY as Wendy discovers that Polly and Albert’s marriage is a set up, and Polly tells Albert that she’s falling for him. Polly leaves Albert’s apartment for good, and although Albert wants to stop her, he isn’t able to. Now he’s faced with a dilemma: Should he choose Wendy or Polly?Meanwhile, just as Beste is about to tell the truth to the Young family, the real Sebastian Santos arrives! Natalie gets hurt and decides to marry the real Sebastian, while Edward calls the police to arrest Baste. Will Natalie find true happiness even without her Baste? Who will Albert choose in the end, Wendy or Polly? Don’t miss this eventful week on I Luv NY! Tune in every weeknight, after Majika.

No comments: